- Dr Smith is a highly trained ENT surgeon with over a decade of experience providing the highest level specialist care to patients in the Sutherland Shire and through our office in Miranda
- He has public hospital appointments at St George and Sutherland Hospitals where he is the director of advanced surgical training for ENT/ head and neck surgery.
- He has regular operating lists at Kareena and St George Private Hospitals.
- Dr Smith provides personal care, avoiding a production line approach.
- He takes time to explain the options available and to answer your questions
- Dr Smith provides a standard of care that he would expect for his young family or himself.
An experienced ENT doctor serving the Sutherland Shire
Dr Smith is a specialist ENT surgeon who works across the Sutherland Shire, including Miranda, St George, and Kogarah areas. The specialists at the Shire Family ENT provide a comprehensive ENT and audiology service within our practice for all adult and paediatric patients. Our group practice is unique in the area, and there is no need to leave the Sutherland shire for ENT assessment and treatment.
Patients and their local doctors are sometimes unaware of this, meaning that they may unnecessarily travel long distances for office and hospital treatment in Central Sydney.
Why choose Dr Smith as your ENT surgeon?
Dr Smith is committed to expanding his knowledge and skillset in the ENT field. As a well-respected specialist in this competitive field, Dr Smith has extensive training, keeps up to date with new developments in ENT management and is able to set patients at ease during their appointments.
To make an appointment, contact our friendly team on (02) 9525 3500 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to helping you at our Miranda or Kogarah locations.