Learn what we can do to help
restore your hearing
- Hearing rehabilitation is the service provided to people with a loss of hearing to help meet their hearing needs.
- This service normally includes fitting a device such as a hearing aid.
- In addition, the client is given strategies to optimise their hearing and assistance on what to expect from hearing aids.
- Getting used to the sound through a hearing instrument does require regular use and practice.
- Hearing impaired adults have often not heard soft sounds or high frequency sounds for a long time, so there is a process of adaptation and acclimatisation which can take several months.
- Our Audiologists will help you in getting the most out of your devices.